Lawyers defending the state’s 2019 bank tax.
– Sound Transit CEO Peter Rogoff in a December 2019 email to WSDOT Secretary Roger Millar.
- Former State Supreme Court Justice Phil Talmadge in a 2011 email to Sen. David Frockt.
- Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun in an internal memo to employees.
– McGregor Company Chairman Alex McGregor testifying on SB 6690 eliminating Boeing’s preferential B&O tax rate.
- a letter to House Transportation Chair Jake Fey and Senate Transportation Chair Steve Hobbs signed by more than 30 House Democrat legislators.
- Washington Policy Center Government Reform Director Jason Mercier
– excerpt from a Washington State Department of Revenue email (from a public records request)
- Property Variety Management (PVM) President Lynnell Brandt referring to Cosmic Crisp
- State Department of Revenue response to requests surrounding a capital gains income tax.
- Eric Jessup, associate director of the Freight Policy Transportation Institute at Washington State University
- Seattle City Councilmember Abel Pacheco
- Washington State Sen. Patty Kuderer (D-48) on options to improve housing availability
– Seattle Times editorial board
- Sen. Guy Palumbo (D-1)
- Sen. Lynda Wilson testifying in support of her bill allowing local governments to extend urban services to rural areas under the state Growth...
- State Treasurer Duane Davidson.
- Sen. Dean Takko (D-19) on three tax proposals in Governor Inslee’s operating budget.
- Peng Tea, a John L. Scott broker on Seattle metro’s housing market.
- The Tri-City Herald Editorial Board on eliminating daylight savings
Grant County Economic Development Council Chair Brant Mayo regarding the effect of new tariffs on the REC Silicon manufacturing plant in Moses Lake.
Gov. Jay Inslee on I-1631.
Rep. Dan Newhouse on President Trump’s new memo concerning the Snake River dams.
University of Washington Atmospheric Sciences Professor Cliff Mass
Washington and Northern Idaho District Council of Laborers Political Director Billy Wallace, Jr. on Initiative 1631.
White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow on U.S.-China trade discussion.
No on 1631 Coalition Spokesperson Dana Bieber.
Peggy Marker, president of Fort Lauderdale-based Marker Construction commenting on the shortage of skilled labor.
St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard
-- Longtime Wenatchee real estate broker Steve Bishop on the area’s housing market boom
Commissioner of Public Lands Hilary Franz
Jon Taffer, host of Paramount Network’s “Bar Rescue.”
Seattle Times columnist Jon Talton
Washington State Department of Transportation Secretary Roger Millar
Pike Place Fish Market Manager Samuel Samson referring to the recent purchase of the Seattle business by long-time employees.
Independent political consultant Aaron Pickus on the fundraising efforts to repeal Seattle’s job tax.
Freedom Foundation labor expert Maxford Nelson on a new lawsuit by Washington state workers to recover money from forced unionism.
Ruchir Sharma, Morgan Stanley Investment Managemen’s chief global strategist referring to U.S. and China
Markham McIntyre, executive director of the Civic Alliance for a Sound Economy referring to the successful effort to repeal Seattle's head tax.
Seattle Times economic columnist Jon Talton
Lynnwood Councilman Ian Cotton referring to a planned 18-story mixed-use development that will include 349 apartments.
-Kris Johnson, President of the Association of Washington Business, on the Seattle head tax.
-State Rep. Jim Walsh (R-19) on Seattle’s head tax.
– former Governor Christine Gregoire on Seattle’s head tax.
King County Executive Dow Constantine on Seattle’s proposed head tax.
Mike Davis, Dallas economist commenting on the city’s proposed head tax.